Friday, February 11, 2011

My Club Will Always Come First.....

my passion for my club those who doubt
i am ready to have a bout..
my club is first then come the others
i still cant believe i was doubted by my brothers
you support ronaldo so get rid
you cry baby you are just a kid
various taunts i took since the epilogue
thats what made me to write this ,  it made me provoked

i support ronaldo but my club come first....
i am sorry vineet ultimatereddevil udeshi for the outburst
your continous taunts made me frustrate
i opened my minds gates
i typed anythin g that came in
whether it was worthy of a award or a garbage bin
but a man accept your fault
none of us are manchester united fans by default

we grew up and loved the club
for their matches going to cafe bar's and pubs
everyone is entitled to their own opinions
we are brothers lets not be villains

let me make this clear i love CR7
But he is nothing compared to  our clubs 11
i love him , love him a lot
but Manchester united occupies my hearts top spot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin